Leaves are falling, temperatures are dropping, and pumpkin spice lattes have already replaced your usual coffee order: Fall is on its way, and there’s no denying it. Sure, having to put away your swimwear might be sad, but there’s nothing quite like the excitement of analyzing the latest trends, imagining all the exciting looks you’ll be able to create, and shopping for some new key pieces to spice up your closet. First up on our to-buy list are cute jackets that will both keep us warm and add that little je ne sais quoi to our looks.
This season, you’ll find yourself lusting after old-school favorites like the oh-so-comfortable fleece jacket, which recently transformed into an unlikely Fashion Week staple. Flattering belted blazers, romantic capes, and cool new takes on the classic faux-leather jacket are also trends that deserve your attention. So before you head out on your next shopping expedition, read on to get a closer look at the eight jacket styles and silhouettes that should be stocked in your closet this Fall, and shop some of your favorites.
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Shearling and Fleece
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Mixed Material
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Statement Sleeves
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Belted Jackets
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Faux Leather
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Trench Coats
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Colorful Jackets
- Jacket Trend Fall 2019: Capes and Ponchos